- GMNet's Core Emperor Collection
- Antique Maps
- Arts, Paintings, Poetry...
- Cathedrals, Churches, Shrines, Temples...
- Ethnic Groups
- Historical Cities
- Musical Instruments
- National Libraries
- National Memories
- Old Civilizations and Culture
- Palaces - Ancient and Current
- Selected Museums
- UNESCO Memory of the World
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- World Digital Collections
- Image Wall
Sanxingdui Civilization Collection consists of over 560 images with descriptive information in both English and Chinese on one of the oldest civilizations in China, which can be traced back to 4800 years ago. The images of these precious objects d’art unearthed from Sanxingdui Relic of China demonstrates the wide historical enclosure of the Sanxingdui culture and the extensiveness and profoundness of the Sanxingdui civilization. This series of the objects d’art is of great importance to the world, particularly to those who are studying in the early culture and civilization of China.
The images included were taken mostly in 2004 during Dr. Ching-chih Chen's visit to the Sanxingdui Mueum.
Similar to the use of Emperor Project's images, users can explore this image collection by clicking the following project label.