- GMNet's Core Emperor Collection
- Antique Maps
- Arts, Paintings, Poetry...
- Cathedrals, Churches, Shrines, Temples...
- Ethnic Groups
- Historical Cities
- Musical Instruments
- National Libraries
- National Memories
- Old Civilizations and Culture
- Palaces - Ancient and Current
- Selected Museums
- UNESCO Memory of the World
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- World Digital Collections
- Image Wall
Acropolis is an UNESCO World Heritage Site. The images included were taken mostly in June 2003 during Dr. Ching-chih Chen's visit to Greece.
"Illustrating the civilizations, myths and religions that flourished in Greece over a period of more than 1,000 years, the Acropolis, the site of four of the greatest masterpieces of classical Greek art – the Parthenon, the Propylaea, the Erechtheum and the Temple of Athena Nike – can be seen as symbolizing the idea of world heritage." -- UNESCO World Heritage Center site.
Similar to the use of Emperor Project's images, users can explore this image collection by clicking the following project label.