- GMNet's Core Emperor Collection
- Antique Maps
- Arts, Paintings, Poetry...
- Cathedrals, Churches, Shrines, Temples...
- Ethnic Groups
- Historical Cities
- Musical Instruments
- National Libraries
- National Memories
- Old Civilizations and Culture
- Palaces - Ancient and Current
- Selected Museums
- UNESCO Memory of the World
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- World Digital Collections
- Image Wall
For general information related to the Global Memory Net project, such as content development, content contribution, metadata information, use of the content, copyright and IP related issues, as well as the use of our LINUX/MySQL/PHP-based retrieval technology, i-M-C-S, contact the PI of this project, Dr. Ching-chih Chen at the following:
For information on SIMPLIcity, contact Dr. James Z. Wang of the Penn State University directly.